YMCA Sun Valley Half Marathon, 10K, 5K – JUNE 20, 2015
Be sure to mark your calendar with the new race date: June 20, 2015!
Experience one of the most scenic and traffic free courses imaginable. The Sun Valley Half Marathon, 10k, and 5K utilize our Valleys multi-user paved path system throughout the Cities of Sun Valley and Ketchum.
The courses start and finish in the Sun Valley Village on the spacious grass lawn in front of the Sun Valley Pavilion allowing for a relaxing spot for spectators to watch as family and friends cross the finish line. In addition, the Kids Fun Zone kicks off mid morning on the same lawn providing children’s activities and short distance races for the kids. All this happens while half marathon, 10k, and 5k racers complete their courses.
2015 registration is open
Click the RunSignUp button to register.
Lodging information to come soon!
2014 WOOD RIVER VALLEY TRAIL RUN POINTS SERIES
Races In The Series
Sept. 7 Harriman Boulder Dash 10 miles (info: galenalodge.com)
Sept.13 Nasty 9 9+miles (info: woodriverymca.org)
Sept. 27 Baldy Hill Climb (run only) 1.5+ miles/3000’ (info: svsef.org)
This is how it works:
winning time ÷ your time × race distance = Your points
Trail Run Point Series
- Three races: run one, two, or all three
- Top male and top female with the most points compiled by the end of the Baldy Hill Climb will be crowned Wood River Valley 2014 Trail Run Point Series Champions!
- Champions will be announced October 1.
- Champions receive the coolest “swag” bag ever!
- Bragging Rights For One Year!
How Do I Participate?
- When registering be sure to check the box indicating you want to participate in the trail run point series.
- Participate in your event, give it your all, we will do the rest.
Contact Brad Mitchell at